drum notes

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: drum notes
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:55:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi all!

I'm about to improve the NoteEdit drum notes export.
To comprehend the system I wrote the following
"crash test:

  \include "paper16.ly"

  \include "drumpitch-init.ly"

  drh = \notes { \clef "percussion"
        bda4 bd ssh ss | ssl sna sn hc | sne tomfl hhc hh | tomfh hhp toml hho

        hhho tomml tommh cymca | cymc tomh cymra cymr | cymch rb tamb cyms | cb
cymcb vibs cymrb |
        bohm boh boho bolm | bol bolo cghm cglm | cgho cgh cglo cgl | timh timl
agh agl |
        cab mar whs whl | guis guil gui cl | wbh wbl cuim cuio | trim tri trio
ua |
        ub uc ud ue | da db dc dd | de r r r
        \bar "|."
  }

  \score {
    \context Staff=drumst \notes <
      \apply #(drums->paper 'drums) <
        \context Voice=voa {\stemUp \drh }

  }

During "ly2dvi" a get a lot of messages of this kind:

  warning: lily-guile: Kit `drums' doesn't contain drum `triangle'
  See lily/drumpitch.ly for supported drums.
  warning: lily-guile: Kit `drums' doesn't contain drum `opentriangle'
  See lily/drumpitch.ly for supported drums.
  warning: lily-guile: Kit `drums' doesn't contain drum `oneup'

And only a few notes have special drum heads.
But I consulted "drumpitch.ly". The "bda bd ssh ss ..." words are
simply a copy from "drumpitch.ly".

Sould I install a new version of guile ? I use GNU LilyPond 1.6.8.

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)