Ack: segno(and so..) and pre-release

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: Ack: segno(and so..) and pre-release
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 19:49:55 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you all ...

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

> You need to know that after taking a D.S or D.C., repeat signs and
> first endings (alternatives) are ignored, and the 2nd ending is played,

Ok, in my implementation this works if you set the coda sign before
the 1st ending ... Perhaps against the orthograhie but I think a
musician would understand this.

> unless there is a third.

... who likes it can test the LilyPond export of an interim variant at:

http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/note_pre/note_pre.html

As far as I can see LilyPond attaches the Segno, Dal Segno ... to a
note or rest. And here is the question: Repeat including or excluding this
note?

There is still no documentation.
The Segno staff is the last point in Insert menu.
For correct replay please set the Segno, Dal Segno, Coda ... signs
in every staff, otherwise ... (don't know hat happens)

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)