install lilypond on another computer

From: Sebastian Proksch
Subject: install lilypond on another computer
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:29:31 +0200

Hi lilypond,

i downloaded the newest version of lilypond . And it worked. I used the "downloadmanager" cygwin to install direkt lilypond on my windows system.
I have now a question: I want to install it again on another computer system without downloading the files again. (only modem :-(

Where are the necessary files stored ?  e.g. /usr or where ?
Which files must i backup to install it on another computer ?
Excuse my bad englisch.

many thanks

Sebastian