guile-config3

From: David Bobroff
Subject: guile-config3
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:24:27 +0000

Han-Wen wrote:

>guile-config should be part of guile-devel

I definitely have guile-config.  It is in /usr/bin/guile-config.

> FWIW, redhat 9 has guile-config in the
>guile-devel-1.6 package

Ok.  Downloading RH9.0 now.

Ferenc Wagner wrote:

>> I thought of that.  There is no config.cache file. (Is this a clue?)
>
>No, it is not. :(  It happens.  What about config.log?  That
>really SHOULD exist...

Yes, config.log is there.  Just no 'config.cache'.  I was thinking that
this was due to the failure of ./configure to make contact with guile-config.

-David Bobroff

The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating system
and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.