CVS3

From: David Bobroff
Subject: CVS3
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:07:12 +0000

Han-Wen wrote:

>Bugreport please? (The numbers should print unless you specify an
>explicit text)

It appears to be working as advertised.  If I specify a text I also have to
specify the numer.  The latest CVS (as of yesterday) also fixed the problem
I was having getting \italic to work right.  Now it's fine.

-David Bobroff
The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating system
and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.