Re: LilyPond 1.6.8

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: LilyPond 1.6.8
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:15:39 +0200

Laura Conrad <address@hidden> writes:

> I wasn't able to find mftrace for woody.  Is there some special place
> to look?

No, you're right.  Only pktrace is in woody, an too old version of
mftrace.  You'll have to install from cvs:

    cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot co lilypond/mftrace

It's a python script needed for building.

> There seems to be pgp instead of gpg.

Sorry, try gnupg.  You don't really need that unless you want to
publish and sign your .deb

> I also needed to install:
>
>         groff pktrace  pfaedit  autotrace t1utils bibtex2html python-dev

Ok, very good.  So the full list for woody would be:

    apt-get install binutils cpp gcc libc6-dev g++ \
           libstdc++2.10-dev python libguile-dev tetex-bin \
           libkpathsea-dev tetex-extra flex bison texinfo groff gs \
           m4 gettext gnupg fakeroot devscripts \
           groff pktrace  pfaedit autotrace t1utils bibtex2html python-dev

> OK, I've built 1.6.9 -- it's at
> http://serpent.laymusic.org/~lconrad/lilypond/lilypond_1.6.9-1_i386.deb

Thanks!  Have you checked that pdf output uses type1 fonts?  Using
pktrace, there just might be problems I'm not sure.

> As I said, there's some warning message about the signature; I'll try
> to get that fixed next time.

Jan.