Re: Font installation problem

From: Mark Hymers
Subject: Re: Font installation problem
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:10:07 +0100

On Fri, 25, Apr, 2003 at 02:49:31PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen spoke thus..
> Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I can't understand why lilypond can't find the file when
> > kpsewhich can find it, since they use exactly the same
> > library call.
>
> By adding the version to the lilypond datadir (/usr/share/lilypond/1.6.6/)
> we hoped that these troubles would go away, but this seems not realy
> to be the case.

Is my problem a common one then?

> Maybe we should think about writing a tool that prints everything it
> can find on the current font state, lily-check or so?

Is there a manual way of checking this?  Sorry, but TeX
has always been one of the remaining configuration "black boxes"
to me - I should probably read up on it.

Mark

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture