typesetting

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: typesetting
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 22:34:18 +0200

I wrote this little piece with lot of brainstorming and asking for things I
didn't know; so this is the last maybe studid question for you all. I have
one staff voice and one staff (consting of two) repesantaing guitar and bass
lines. Guitar and bass shoult play 4 bars before anyone sings, nut how do I
get the voice staff from the first line of this piece?
(Sorry for this, for you to understand:I want only bass and guitar on the
first line and afterward voice, guitar and bass)
This should work somehow using orchestral typesetting, I think, but I don't
know how to type.

Best regards Jan Kohnert

SORRY I FORGOT MY *.LY-FILE!!!