Re: chords as roman numerals?

From: Michael Vanier
Subject: Re: chords as roman numerals?
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 15:34:38 -0700

Your second suggestion (putting the text into lyrics mode) works quite
well.  The only problem is that the text is not aligned correctly for
chords with subscripts and superscripts.  With a "I" chord the "I" lines up
with the note, but with a "V_7" chord the "7" lines up with the note.
Oddly enough "IV" chords work fine; the note lines up to the point between
the "I" and the "V".  Similarly, "V7" lines up correctly.  Is this a bug?
Is there a way to control this?

Mike