Re: ask for documentation's music source

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: ask for documentation's music source
Date: 12 May 2003 10:35:33 +0200

"ludovic sardain" <address@hidden> writes:

> First I want to congratulate you for the wonderful program that you
> made.

Thanks.

> I'm a french user, and I started to translate the documentation
> in my language. But as I don't know every commands in LilyPond, I'd
> like to know if you can send me the source of the examples, to copy it
> directly in my latex file.

Where did you find the document that you are translating?  You should
most probably be translating the texinfo sources, that contains the
source to all the examples.  In the source tarball, see

   Documentation/user/lilypond.tely
   Documentation/user/tutorial.itely
   Documentation/user/refman.itely

Please, use LilyPond version 1.7.18