Coda

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: Coda
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:10:13 +0200

I want to write a piece with coda. Now I found out the commands \coda and
\segno. But there are still two questions:
1. How do I get the \coda above the bar line?
2. How do I write "D.S. al Coda"? I would like to have the same sign "\coda"
in this comment. This does't work using \mark, also I cannot place it in the
right position, it is either in front of the bar or afterwards (I have only a
single note in this bar)

Regards Jan Kohnert