Re: Accidentals fixed but phrasing slurs are gone

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Accidentals fixed but phrasing slurs are gone
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 01:13:25 -0700

On Fri, 16 May 2003 19:58:16 +0200
Peter Schillerwein <address@hidden> wrote:
> O.K., but now the phrasing slurs are gone.

That's very odd.

> I tried the know example from the manual:
> \time 6/4 c' \(  d () e f () e  \) d

Try this complete example:
\score{ \notes {
\clef bass
\time 6/4 c' \(  d () e f () e  \) d
}}

> And the right program: GNU LilyPond 1.6.8
>
> apt-get check is O.K.

I gather that you're using Debian, like me.  Unstable currently has
1.6.9; you might want to try that.  I just compiled the above example
without difficulty; phrasing slurs worked just fine.

Some dvi viewers don't display slurs, or don't display slurs under
magnification -- could that be the problem?

Cheers,
- Graham