Re: scripts-dportato

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: scripts-dportato
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:16:44 -0700

On Mon, 19 May 2003 21:57:08 +0200
address@hidden (Stefano) wrote:
> I need to use the symbol I've found at page 147 of the Appendix A:
> Refman appendix - scipts-dportato...

It's helpful to include a full example:

\score{ \notes {
\clef bass
a8^#'(music "scripts-dportato")
}}

> but the symbol is not centered on the note... it is a little on the
> left of the note... How may I move it??

This looks like a bug, but if you want to move it manually, use
#'extra-offset.  See "Fine Tuning a Piece" in the tutorial if you're
not certain how to use #'extra-offset.

> lab^#"sempre"  the note which follow this text is after the end of the
> text and not similar to the previous notes...

Sorry, I don't understand.  Could you provide a small example that
shows what you mean?

Cheers,
- Graham