kpathsea library and lilypond

From: Maurizio Tomasi
Subject: kpathsea library and lilypond
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:39:51 +0200

I installed lilypond 1.7.18 on my Mandrake 9.1 system, and the "configure" script advised me to install the kpathsea library, suggesting a list of possible package names where to search for. I found that Mandrake 9.1 provides the kpathsea library files in the "tetex-devel" package, which is not listed by "configure". Since I spent some time searching in the Mandrake CDs, maybe would be useful to cite the "tetex-devel" package
as well.

Regards,
 Maurizio.

Invia messaggi istantanei gratuitamente! http://www.msn.it/messenger/