Re: Accidents

From: Olivier Cloirec
Subject: Re: Accidents
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 01:57:22 +0200

I'm sorry, I think I made a mistake in my previous mail:

In the current Voice context, you should add:

\property Staff.NoteCollision
\override #'merge-differently-headed = ##t

Actually, you should replace the ##t by ##f.

merge-differently-headed property:

||merge-differently-headed| (boolean):|
Merge
noteheads in collisions, even if they have different note heads. The
smaller of the two heads will be rendered invisible. This used
polyphonic guitar notation. The value of this setting is used by
note-collision-interface
<http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/note-collision-interface.html#note-collision-interface>
 .
Default value: (unset)