How can I mix cyrillic with conventional font?

From: ario
Subject: How can I mix cyrillic with conventional font?
Date: 12 Jun 2003 16:28:55 +0200

Hello all,

For our russian choir in The Netherlands I (lilypond newbie: I installed
it today) am trying to find out how to write a piece with the two types
of text mixed: a line for the pple that can't read cyrillic, and one in
cyrillic characters.

I can get cyrillic text as in the below example:

===============
\score
{ \notes
  { \addlyrics
    \notes \relative c'
    {  \time 7/4
       d'2 c4 b16 ( a g a b a b ) c a2
       b2 c4 b8 ( a16 g ) a4 g2
    }
    \context Lyrics
    {  \property Lyrics.LyricText \override #'font-name = #"wncyr10"
%{% was: #"cmbx12" %}
          \lyrics
          {  Join us now __ and
             share the soft -- ware;
  \paper { linewidth = -1. }
}
==============

And now I want to write more lines of text as in the following example:

--------------
\score {
\addlyrics
  \notes \relative c'' \context Voice = trio { \time 3/4
     g2 e4 a2 f4 g2.  }
  \lyrics \context Lyrics <
  \context LyricsVoice = "duet-1" {
    \property LyricsVoice . stanza = "Bert"
    Hi, my name is bert.    }
  \context LyricsVoice = "duet-2" {
       \property LyricsVoice . stanza = "Ernie"
\property Lyrics . LyricText \override #'font-name = #"wncyr10"
       Ooooo, ch\'e -- ri, je t'aime. }
  \context LyricsVoice = "duet-3" {
       \property LyricsVoice . stanza = "Chirac"
       Aaaaa, ch\'a -- ron, je t'aide. }

}

But the result is that now everything is written in cyrillic characters.
My intention was to only get Ernie printed in cyrillic...
Can someone point me to a/the solution?

thanks,
arie