Re: installation woes on OpenBSD

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: installation woes on OpenBSD
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:13:22 +0200

> Can you check whether GUILE does work  ?

Guile (built from ports) seems to work nicely enough by itself, from
what I can see.  I don't speak much Guile myself, though, so I haven't
been able to test it rigidly.  I find no evidence of Guile having been
compiled with -fno-stack-protector.

Compiled with -fno-stack-protector (in CPPFLAGS, iirc), lilypond-1.6.9
seems to work now, though.  With stack protection turned on, however,
even input/example-1.ly crashed with a memory fault...

--

Arvid