Re: putting an accent a bit down

From: ario
Subject: Re: putting an accent a bit down
Date: 17 Jun 2003 22:50:33 +0200

Mats, I know I'm not such a crack, I really looked around alot through
the manual but did not find this solution. And when I came to these
'script interfaces', 'engravers' etc., I felt that I'd first need a
tutorial with lessons on its own to learn working with these. I must
admit that I hardly grasp the concept of 'contexts'.
The 'property ... override ...' etc. things that I put in my .ly files
until were only copies of snipplets that I found somewhere by accident.
It was merely bluffing than knowing exactly what I'm doing, although
once written down the structure looks logical to me.
However, inventing myself how to use these options is one step too far
without a syllabus about this way of programming, sorry.

regards,
arie - left in despair :)