excessive chord

From: Jan Kohnert
Subject: excessive chord
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:01:49 +0200

One more question from me:
How do I express a such called "excessive chord" (Hope I got the right
translation; in C it would be < c e gis > )
The only thing I found, is to write c:5+, that is of course the right chord,
but in the layout I would like to have "C+" (that is I think it's called in
Germany, maybe somewhere else, too) but I get "C#5" in Jazz-chord style.
Is it possible to get "C+", there was once a pretty good picture of many
chords in the manual, but I don't find it anymore.

Thank you for xour help!!!

Regards Jan Kohnert