Re: Design suggestion -- was: Re: more stupid questions

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: Design suggestion -- was: Re: more stupid questions
Date: 20 Jun 2003 16:08:19 +0300

Hi,

You explained I can add latex to the lyrics.
Well how I need to do something like this:

}
text = \context Lyrics \lyrics {
this is a test for you and me to see

\\sethebrew "heregoes the hebrew" \\unsethebrew }

Staff1Staff = \context Staff = Staff1Staff <
        \Staff1

I need to add somewhere \usepackage[hebrew,english]{babel}

Could someone also send me an example of english latex in the lyrics???
Thanks
Aaron