Re: partcombine for more than two parts?

From: Frédéric BRON
Subject: Re: partcombine for more than two parts?
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 05:50:45 +0200

Le 06/21/03 05:38, Niki Pantelias a écrit :
One thing I do notice is that I get multiple dynamic markings on the staff with the combined voices. But since I'm the only one who will see the score, I can live with that.

This is a problem for me. We can save a lot of space on the full score (for the conductor) when combining parts but there should be an option to write only once dynamic that should appear exactly at the same place. Otherwise, they are written one over the other slightly shifted.

Frédéric