I NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE

From: davismoful
Subject: I NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:47:45 +0200

Sir,

I need your help,I am Davis Moful the son of a
Late minister during the reign of mobutu seseko,
I came to know you in the course of my search for
a reliable and God fearing partner and I decide
to contact you because I believe you are a reputable

person and I felt you can help us over this
confidential matter. I count on your intergrity and honesty
to be able to handle this business.

My father was a minister in Democratic Republic of
Congo during the reign of Late President Mobutu.
Our father was killed during the rebel attack and
our house was burnt. We manage to escape to Accra
Ghana with my mother and two of my sisters
where we are now taking refuge.Before the death of
my father he deposited US$25 MILLION, with a
security company firm that transports valuable goods
and consignments through diplomatic means.The money
is kept in a trunk boxes and was registered as precious
substance. Thus there is nobody that knows that it is money
that is in the box.

All the documents with which the money was deposited
is with us. I am looking for somebody that is capable and
willing to travel to Madrid-Spain to receive the two trunk boxes
of money on behalf of my family from the security company and buy
a house where we can live the rest of our life, for us and
invest the rest part of the money in any lucrative business.

We need a trust worthy and experience person that
will help us to invest this money in your country and
take us as one family and will also buy a house for us
over there where we can live safely.

We are expecting to hear from you.Please contact me
on this Email for now first address@hidden for your anticipated
cooperation.please include your telephone number and
fax number in your reply.

Best Regards

DAVIS MOFUL