Re: getting closer

From: Beni Cherniavsky
Subject: Re: getting closer
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:21:54 +0300 (IDT)

Aaron wrote on 2003-06-21:

> On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 00:21, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> > Maybe try:
> >
> > TEX=etex lilypond-book mywrapper.lytex
>
> I tried this and also figured maybe I should change the order to start
> with lilypond-book mywrapper.lytex TEX=etex but also no go....
>
> any ideas??

less `which lilypond-book`

What is it?  If it's a script, you can find where it calls tex and
replace that by etex.  If not, you could create tex -> etex link or
wrapper somewhere and add that directory in front of your path for
lilypond::

mkdir lilyopnd-hack
echo etex > lilyopnd-hack/tex
chmod +x lilyopnd-hack/tex
PATH=`pwd`/lilyopnd-hack:$PATH lilypond-book mywrapper.lytex

--
Beni Cherniavsky <address@hidden>
If I don't hack on it, who will?  And if I don't GPL it, what am I?