Re: request mailing list settings

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:55:06 -0400

On Saturday 21 June 2003 10:10 am, ario wrote:
> When I receive a message from this mailing list, often I hit reply
> and answer the message, to find out later that my reply only has been
> sent to the private mail address of the sender of the original
> message which I'm replying to.

The purpose of the list is to answer questions rather than to
encourage subscribing to the list.  It has to be one way or
the other, and I think the present way is best.  I've done the
same thing, of course, but I still think it's better the way it is.
DaveA

--
The biggest losers of all are the winners of an unjust war.
The wars are not over.  Just the winning part is over.