Re: partcombine doesn't work with 'clashing notecolumns'

From: arie-lily
Subject: Re: partcombine doesn't work with 'clashing notecolumns'
Date: 23 Jun 2003 19:49:19 +0200

David,

I followed both your suggestions: upgrade to lilypond 1.6.10 and renamed
the threads to unique names.
But still \partcombines complains about too many clashing notecolumns
for the tenor voices. If I change one of those from \relative c' to
\relative c'' they nicely combine (as do the alt voices), so (imho) it
can't be an error in the music definitions...

Anyone any other suggestion?

Thanks,

arie