joining corresponding lyrics to one line of text?

From: arie-lily
Subject: joining corresponding lyrics to one line of text?
Date: 26 Jun 2003 22:12:26 +0200

Hello,

I hope this isn't described already somewhere in the manuals, I didn't
find it anyway...
I have a piece which is for soprano, alto, tenor, bass, and these 4
voices have the same lyrics for about half of the piece. I would like
the different lines of text only to appear where the lyrics indeed are
different.
How could I get 'lily' so far that she'd do that for me?

thanks,
arie