Re: hebrew lily lyrics

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: hebrew lily lyrics
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:59:49 +0200

Aaron <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry about the headers, I will try harder.

No need to try especially hard.  Just use followup instead
of reply in your mailer.  It's better to keep the discussion
on the list.

> I took your suggestion and I tried to get hebrew and
> english to work in latex and it did no problem, see
> attached dvi and latex file.

You did it the other way.  You should be able to escape from
the default english to hebrew.  Check my example again, and
notice the order of the babel options.  Only use elatex if
latex does not work.

>> \documentclass{article}
>> \usepackage[hebrew,english]{babel}
>> \begin{document}
>> Wow, this is an English sentence with the Hebrew word
>> \foreignlanguage{hebrew}{gibberish} in it.
>> \end{document}

Good luck!
                                        Feri.