Re: hebrew lyrics lilypond!!

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: hebrew lyrics lilypond!!
Date: 30 Jun 2003 04:14:56 +0300

Hi all,

I need a clear piece of syntax for adding the actual hebrew to the
myscore file.

I wasted a lot of time with the
\\hebalef problem because I didn't have the "" in the right place.

So here is my file, you won't see a hebrew alef anyways so I used and x
instead.
-----------------clip-----------------------
 \score
  { \notes
 { \addlyrics
       \notes \relative c' {

       \time 2/4 d'2 }
       \context Lyrics \lyrics
\property Lyrics . LyricText \override #'font-name = #"jerus10"{
     }
     \paper { linewidth = -1. }
     }

Ok assuming that the x is an alef, what is wrong with the syntax??
 where do my quotes go?? Are the brackets ok? Am I missing anything??
see the attached dvi for the output,

Thanks
Aaron