Boxing Text

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Boxing Text
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:47:42 -0400

I found a way to do this just now.  I can't figure out
what I did with the original post.  You just have to
find \framebox instead of \box* or \textbox or any of the
other obvious suspects.

Again, the "Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX2e" is online and
free for the downloading and indispensible.

a'^" "^"$\\!\\!\\!\\!$\\huge{\\framebox{Frame this!}}"

DaveA

--
The biggest losers of all are the winners of an unjust war.
The wars are not over.  Just the winning part is over.