Advice re rejected email(s) containing virus

From: vscan
Subject: Advice re rejected email(s) containing virus
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 03:46:47 +1000

   Dear Internet email user,

   Please do NOT reply to this message.
   ------------------------------------
   You have received it because our Internet email gateway has detected that
   one or more messages addressed to our staff coming from your address:
       address@hidden
   contained a virus, and the message(s) have been discarded.

   If you have tried to send a message to anyone at agric.nsw.gov.au in the
   period:   Jul  3 00:00:05  to Jul  3 23:52:05  (our local time, GMT+10)
   please remove all viruses from any documents you attached to the message
   and send it again. Note that the message may have been sent from your
   machine without your knowledge if it has been infected with a virus. A
   good indicator of this would be if you have agric.nsw.gov.au addresses in
   your email address book.

   If you do not know anyone at NSW Agriculture, it is very likely
   that your address was forged by an unknown person sending the email
   containing the virus, in which case we apologise for any inconvenience
   and you should simply delete this message.