Re: lyrics entry help!!!-was hebrew lily

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: lyrics entry help!!!-was hebrew lily
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 18:02:43 +0200

Aaron <address@hidden> writes:

> I think I am confused then where my lyrics should go.

It does not matter.  You can define

lyr = \lyrics { tra la la }

and later use \lyr instead of typing \lyrics { tra la la }.
But you have to \apply the transformation function sooner or
later to some music expression.  \lyrics { ... } is a music
expression (music in a broader sense).  I made the above
definition because I wanted two lines of lyrics: an original
and a transformed.  So I could save typing (and mistakes)
this way: < \lyr \apply #schemefunction \lyr >  The angle
brackets denote parallel music composition.  What about some
manual/tutorial reading to pick up the basic concepts? :)

                                                    Feri.