Re: dashed slur problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: dashed slur problem
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:59:04 -0700

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:05:20 +0000
David Bobroff <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm using dashed slurs but I'm having a problem switching between dashed
> and normal slurs.  In the attached *.ly file the problem can be seen on
> the fourth line of the output.  The switching in the first line works
> fine.  In the fourth line it doesn't.  If I separate out the fourth line
> I can get it to work but not if it is in context.
>
> In the fourth line the beamed [d cis] and the beamed [cis f] should
> have  normal solid slurs but they have dashed slurs.

Assuming this hasn't been solved yet, could you try reorganizing the file
somewhat (ie much shorter lines; an absolute maximum of 80 chars per line)
and resending it?  I've had a poke around, but I can't figure out what's
wrong.  If the file was a bit less messy, more people might look at it,
and somebody might be able to figure it out.

Cheers,
- Graham