Re: Re[2]: etf2ly wows

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: Re[2]: etf2ly wows
Date: 07 Jul 2003 17:28:04 +0300

Hi all,
What I am doing is not starting from scratch but converting etf2ly and
searching and replacing the wrong notes with the right one.
What would be the easiest is a script that transposes the key.

ie. you input the new key and it automatically searches and replaces.
Does such a script exist??
Thanks
Aaron