Is there something like a Score-O-Matic?

From: Rick Sutphin
Subject: Is there something like a Score-O-Matic?
Date: 07 Jul 2003 20:22:27 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I was wonder if someone has come up with a program/script that would
produce score templates automatically.

I was thinking something like a bash/perl/python script that would allow
you to choose the instrumentation, title, key and whatever else could be
done from a script, then would automatically produce a directory with
all the templates needed for that score.

I was even thinking that maybe a Makefile could be used to automatically
produce all the parts.

Rick Sutphin