PAS Notation Standards and Lilypond

From: Rick Sutphin
Subject: PAS Notation Standards and Lilypond
Date: 07 Jul 2003 20:29:39 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone as worked on the drum notation for lilypond to
make it better conform to PAS (Percussive Arts Society) standards?

I edited my drums.scm file (probably not the correct approach), after
fighting with define with no luck. I have got most of the notation
closer to PAS standards, but I am sure someone who 1) knows lilypond
and/or 2) knows drum notation better than me could do a much better job.

Thanks,
Rick Sutphin