Invitation of making a short film

From: aalix
Subject: Invitation of making a short film
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:44:40 +0800

Dear Webmaster,

This is from Hong Kong Linux Player Group, a non-profit making
organization, aiming at promoting Linux operating system and open source
development programs to local people.

We would like to thank you for your previous support to our Linux
Resources Centre. Besides, we would also like to invite you to make a
short film / documentary about open source community in your country,
such as simply saying hello to HK users and your role in the community.

The purpose is to introduce the contributors to Hong Kong people,
telling them the open source community is growing as a large family
around the world. The films will be available on the website of our
Linux Resources Centre and/or played at the opening ceremony of the
Centre. The film is used to show that we are not alone in the open
source community, therefore the quality and length of the film is not
really a matter. Instead, the meaning inside is the most vital element.

We believe that your support will contribute a lot in helping the
promotion of Linux. Thank you.

Hong Kong Linux Player Group