Re: automatic beam direction for multiple voices

From: Vaclav Smilauer
Subject: Re: automatic beam direction for multiple voices
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:02:16 +0200

Thanks, Graham, that works...!

Moreover, I found that the voices must be 1-2 or 3-4, mixing \voiceTwo with \voiceThree will not work. The trick is to call \voiceTwo or \voiceThree on the middle voice when switching to upper or lover staff respectively.

This is the default behaviour of multiple voices on one staff.  Why are
you entering \stemBoth?  Do you need it for some reason?  (I can't think
of any)  If you comment out your \stemBoth, you should get the desired
behavor.

Cheers,
- Graham