Re: Figured bass spacing problem

From: Mark Hymers
Subject: Re: Figured bass spacing problem
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:34:21 +0100

On Thu, 24, Jul, 2003 at 05:32:47PM +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys spoke thus..
> People don't seem  to agree on the proper format of the figures. Can
> you provide me with definite references?

Not off-hand but I'll do some research and get back to you.

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson