Re: frontends

From: Michal Seta
Subject: Re: frontends
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:39:20 -0500

Have you looked at CommonMusic?

http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/doc/

It's built on lisp (it can also run in guile) and it has a large set of classes
and functions for algo composition.  Perhaps there is a possibility of writing
a layer that will output to Lilypond.

There is CommonMusicNotation as well, that does notation and you can output
directly into the Notation layer and get .ps output.  Basing on that it would
probably be not too difficult to write a lilypond file.

I'd be interested in something like that, too, although right now I have hands
(and head) full of other stuff...

./MiS

--
              _