Re: lyrics on skips

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lyrics on skips
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:39:54 +0200

Aaron wrote:
This I assume is for second or third verses??

How would I place the entire poem at the bottome of the notation.

This is done a lot for world music/folk songs where the melody repeats
and only the words change.

Can I do this in Lily or must it be done elsewhere. (lilybook, latex
etc.??)

I'm sure you can do it in LilyPond but the simplest solution I can
think of is a lilypond-book on a LaTeX document with embedded music.

   /Mats

Thanks
Aaron