Re: Hebrew songbook (instead of No lyrics on skips)

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: Hebrew songbook (instead of No lyrics on skips)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:12:40 +0200

Aaron <address@hidden> writes:

> Esp. Ferenc

I feel uneasy and find the above unpolite.  Also your letter
has nothing to do with mine, asking for a fresh thread.  In
such cases write a new article instead of following up to a
random one to avoid messing up threads, please.

> I have the hebrew working in ly2dvi but not with hebrew
> titles.

As far as I can see nobody has a sound idea what your
problem could be.  You should investigate further by
checking the intermediate LaTeX file for the source of the
error.  If you can not find the problem, post a minimal .ly
and the generated .latex, .tex and .log files to the list
(use the -k switch of ly2dvi).  Remember that most of us
does not have hebrew TeX systems.

> Now I have to use lilypond-book but the wrapper file idea
> is now mute because of the code to get the hebrew working
> in ly2dvi.

I can not make much sense of the above sentence.  Some
people may know that old thread by heart, but I am not one
of them either.  Even if I was, I would have no chance to
possibly know what latest-and-greatest wrapper file you use
now.  More details and examples would help here, too, if you
expect usable answers.
                                        Feri.