Re: guitar music: do I have to treat it as 2 voices?

From: arie-lily
Subject: Re: guitar music: do I have to treat it as 2 voices?
Date: 03 Aug 2003 08:06:50 +0200

Thanks, in the mean time indeed I found out that working with two voices
is the solution. If I'd known that someone would bother after all this
time to answer my question, I'd have warned that I found the solution.
Thanks :)

arie

--
The biggest losers of all are the winners of an unjust war.
Bush lied. Thousands died. Only the winning part is over.