Re: flipping stems?

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: flipping stems?
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 11:59:44 -0400

On Saturday 02 August 2003 07:45 pm, Aaron wrote:
> Hi all,
> I thought I knew how to flip stemms but couldn't remember, but when I
> looked in the docs I couldn't find it. Could some kind soul tell me
> where to look for it?? Or if it isn't there tell me how?
> Thanks
> Aaron

\stemUp \stemDown

I use it so much that I usually abbreviate to \lu \ld.
This is only a good idea in a part where you use it a lot.
You can use the long form or just lu = \stemUp after the
header in your .ly file.  DaveA

--
The biggest losers of all are the winners of an unjust war.  Bush lied.
Thousands died.  Only the winning part is over.  It is necessary that
WMD be found, so they will be.      darnold4 at cox.net