Re: More on Polish

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: More on Polish
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:31:53 -0700

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:56:36 +0200
Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> >     Mats> Sorry, I forgot to tell you to include every syllable in
> >     Mats> double quotes:
> >     Mats> wordsdefaultVA = \lyrics  {
> >     Mats> "\\'Z" "\\L" "\\k{A}" "\\k{a}" "\\k{e}"
> >     Mats> }
> >
> > thanks, that does it.
> >
> > Can we have an example of something like this somewhere?
>
> Good question! Do we have any place in input/ or somewhere else
> where we can store examples for lilypond-book?

Not really -- at least, not if we want to build the file using the
current automated system.  We have another problem file, though:
input/test/title.ly

It's supposed to test the various headers, but the headers don't get
built during the current "make web".  Should we create something like
input/other or input/ly2dvi-and-book?  (too awkward, but you get the
idea)

Cheers,
- Graham