Re: Is there something like a Score-O-Matic?

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: Is there something like a Score-O-Matic?
Date: 11 Aug 2003 19:29:45 +0300

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 14:24, Graham Percival wrote:

> > I was wonder if someone has come up with a program/script that would
> > produce score templates automatically.

I didn't see the original post, but along the same idea would be an
automatic way to open specific templates in your favorite text editor.
Which would of course first entail a review of the existing templates.

I was thinking of making keymappings in vim to add specific templates to
the current document. This could be just a :r which will insert a file
at the current cursor position or actually write the template to the
current file..

I am still stuck debugging a vim script to add repeats to selected text.
lol
Aaron