ambitus in only one part?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: ambitus in only one part?
Date: 17 Aug 2003 11:28:47 -0400

I'm doing a piece for voice with keyboard, and I'd like to have an
ambitus on the voice part, but not on the keyboard.  I thought that if
I set the Voice.breakAlignOrder to include ambitus on the vocal but
not the keyboard voices, that would do it, but in 1.8 I'm getting
silly ambiti on the keyboard parts.  Does anyone have any ideas?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139