Bug in 1.8 ?

From: Nigel Warner
Subject: Bug in 1.8 ?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:50:29 +0100

        I am using Lilypond to create images in the documentation for a
        piece of musical software using LaTeX.

        In both 1.7.23 under Mandrake and in 1.8 on XP a portion of
documentation
        (which processed fine under 1.6) fails.

        The following fragment is a cell in a table showing various clefs.
        The error message I get is from LaTeX:

        ! Undefined control sequence.
        <argument> \lilypondepswidth

        BTW Thanks for your help Jan, 1.8 now runs for me under Cygwin.

\begin[13pt,singleline,nofragment,eps]{lilypond}
\score {
 \notes {
 <
  \context Staff = StaffA  {