Fonts

From: Erik Ronström
Subject: Fonts
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:49:31 +0200

Hi,

Perhaps this is not the right place to ask, but I guess someone of you have had
the same problem.

I use lilypond-book, latex and dvips to generate postscript files from my
lilypond source. It seems to me that the postscript file uses bitmap fonts
instead of the Type1 fonts (that is for the notes - the text is Type1). I tried
dvips -Poutline, with no difference.

I guess I have to tell dvips where to find the font files or something; but how
do I do that?

Regards,
Erik