RE: Fonts

From: Erik Ronström
Subject: RE: Fonts
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:56:08 +0200

Hello,

| Use:
|
| dvips -u lilypond.map <your-filename>.dvi

Yeah, I tried that, but then the ps file used some other (non-music) fonts for
notes etc. Guess it didn't find the lilypond type1 font files.

However, I created a symbolic link in /usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/public to
the lilypond font directory, ran texhash, and now it works!

Thank you anyway!

Regards
Erik

(Funny thing one mail took more than 24 hours do deliver, while another took 5
minutes)