Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: RedHat7.3 and Windows
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:19:55 +0200

[followup set to address@hidden

> No I do not have access to a Windows machine connected to the net.

You can simply mirror the Cygwin distribution on your server.  Run
setup.exe on the windows client, and enter your server as download
mirror.  Consult the cygwin mailing list archives.

By the way, this has nothing to do with lilypond, please followup to
address@hidden

> Why is there not a zip or complete package?

No-one has made one.  Do you know how Cygwin works?  I think a
`complete package' would be a very bad idea.

Jan.